Logo & Wordmark
We are happy for you to proudly display the Cucumber logo, but we ask that you follow the points outlined below.
For any use not covered by these points please get in touch.
- Please do not modify the Cucumber logo & wordmark. This includes, but is not limited to the likes of rotating the logo in relation to the cucumber name, and altering the colours we have provided.
- Do not place the Cucumber logo over background colors that clash. If unsure, use our monochrome logos.
- Use any logos to represent Cucumber other than the logos provided.
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo.
- Use old versions of our logos to represent Cucumber.
By using the Cucumber logo you agree to these guidelines as well as those laid out in our Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in the aformentioned guidelines at any time at our sole discretion.
These are the most common colours used to represent our brand. Please use the exact hex codes provided.